Friday, July 22, 2011

shed some light on it...

Before and after shots are more fun with a good "before" picture; the dramatic unveiling...  Unfortunately in this case, my before shot is lacking; hopefully you bright folks (pun intended) will get the idea.  My dinning area is a bit dark, the quest for the perfect hanging overhead fixture continues, still people always seem to gather here.  To help solve this issue I added a sideboard with some lighting.
Still dark... (like I mentioned not the best "before" picture)
Let there be light!  With two smaller lamps, the area is completely illuminated.. I love it.  The best part is I only paid for the shades, I scored the lamps for free.  One persons junk, is my treasure.  I still need an overhead fixture but, now I can truly take my time and find/make the perfect one.

(On a side note, I'm working on taking better pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...