Friday, August 19, 2011

friday flowers...

I'm back!  My trip to Sun Valley was great, there are so many beautiful sights to see and the company of my parents made for a perfect trip.  Although I'm back, getting fully back into the swing of things always takes some time.  Below are a few pictures from my trip I was hoping to share last Friday.  The flowers in the Valley were in full bloom and beautiful in their natural settings.


Can you believe these flowering "window" boxes? They are everywhere, hotel balconies, restaurants...
 Skating rinks!! Yes, you read that correctly, there is a huge skating rink at Sun Valley hotel where you can watch amazing tricks up-close while eating lunch.  The window boxes were eye catching where ever you were...I have never been a fan of window boxes, they cause rot in your windows, are often hard to get to through your gardens, but after seeing these beauties I might need one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...