Tuesday, August 9, 2011

stay-cation...

This summer (if you can even call it that) has been hard in the northwest.  The weather has been a bear, gray and cloudy with little teases of sun.  However, that has not changed the amount of yard-work to do or the hankering for a stay-cation! Although, my yard is a work in process (as soon as one project is complete, another pops up), I love my backyard but it has been missing something. I tried hard to figure it out.... Patio, check. Fire-pit, check. Outdoor speakers, check.   Hummmm a chaise lounge! I have been craving a chaise lounge for some time and finally I got one, well two.  I have been taking full advantage of my backyard oasis...

The lounge chair (World Market, thanks Allie:)), the pad (Home Depot), the view from said lounge chair. Love it, can you imagine a stay-cation in the backyards below? A girl can wish...

 From Habitually Chic, yes please! Or does the image below look familiar?

A night time party and Nick and Jessica's Newlywed pad at La Dolce Vita!   I would love to see your stay-cation spot, please post comments and pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...