Friday, August 19, 2011

living walls...

I think living walls are so cool and, a huge plus, they are environmentally friendly!  Check out a few examples below...

  Perfect with a touch of color, made from old pallets.

 You can never go wrong with succulents, I would love a couple of these hanging anywhere in my yard.
These from CB2 are "in process" and honestly are a bit expensive for my taste.  Although I love these living walls, they add texture and spunk, I don't have a wall I can make living... I have thought about a living fence, but it will rot and I would have to get my neighbors' go-ahead.  So, I was falling out of love (by default) with the living wall concept when I saw this idea during my trip.....

A living wall without the wall, genius! They made small plant boxes on an old wheelbarrow stand, but I think this would work great on a ladder and then you could lean it anywhere! I need one now...time to start building...Anyone got an old ladder I can have??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...